With your unwavering support, OMF has become the leader in ME / CFS research. OMF is excited to announce some of our accomplishments since our founding in 2012…
- OMF has raised over $5 million to-date to invest in our collaborative research projects. We can’t thank the patient community enough for their trust and generosity!
- OMF has funded 3 genetics data gathering studies.
- OMF currently has 5 studies underway including the Severely ill Big Data Study, Metabolomics and Genetics Validation, and the B12/Folate/MTHFR study.
- OMF has established a reputation as the leading research entity worldwide for ME / CFS. We are now respected and acknowledged around the globe for our professional, open and collaborative approach to doing research.
- OMF is in touch with hundreds of thousands of patients, building a global community. “OMF Team International.”
- In mid 2016 we received the GuideStar “Platinum status”, a respected award in the Non Profit Community for transparency.
- We have received the Great Nonprofit designation as a “Top-rated charity 2015 and 2016” voted by donors.
- We have been invited (discretely) as an advisor to governmental and other important organizations in the USA regarding ME / CFS, including the NIH.
- OMF is involved with other patient advocates to push for additional NIH funding
– Dr. Deborah Rose, board member & Triple Giving Tuesday matching gift funder.